2014年6月1日 星期日

Dragon Boat Holidays

There are so many holidays in May. Compare with the four days holidays of school festival, when I couldn't leave Taipei for a travel because of the part-time job, I go to Chiayi to visit my friend for two days this time.Although I have stayed in Taiwan for more than twenty years, there are still lots of city which I have never been. Chiayi is an example. For a city resident in Taipei, the landscape, environment, the pace of life, and even the weather are totally different here in the countryside!  First, the sun shine and the heat in Chiayi is unbelievable strong and burning-hot. It seems that I will suddenly melt like a snowman if I stay outside the door more than one minute. Second, the life in Chiayi  is more convenient  than I image, as long as I have a scooter. Third, the pace of life is really slow here. My friend says that Chiayi is a city which is good for retired people. Fourth, there are thousands of delicious food and what's better, they are all cheaper than the price in Taipei! What makes Chiayi so famous is A-Li Mountain. However, I don't have enough time and money to visit the world-famous national park. I hope that I can have this chance soon in the future.

沒有留言:

張貼留言