2014年5月18日 星期日

Traveling In Jioufen and Chinkaushih

Last Saturday I had a small trip with my friend. It was a great trip for me to release from the tight schedule and thousand of to-do list. We went to Jioufen, where was a famous tourism spot at north coast in Taiwan. There was a small village next to Jioufen called Chinkuashih. We went there too. And compared with Jioufen, where was full of people, my friend and I preferred Chinkaushih more. Chinkaushih was a mountain which contain lots of gold, silver and copper in the past. Therefore, the land there was affected by the chemical substance which resulted in special landscape: golden waterfall and golden river.In addition, there was an old copper factory which is now a historical site. My friend and I was shocked by the smelling and remainder of the factory. It seems that even though the factory had been closed since 1980, the chemical smelling and the ghastly, black factory kept remaining people the prosperous period in Chinkaushih.

We stayed in Chinkaushih until afternoon. Then we went to have lunch and take a rest in a tee restaurant in Jioufen. The mountain city was foggy in the afternoon. The see was blocked by the dick fog. It made Jioufen become mysterious, similar to the scenes of the Japanese cartoon Spirited Away. Looking at the Pacific Ocean from the north Taiwan coast, all the pressure disappeared immediately. I was filled with energy again, being able to face more challenges in life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言