2014年6月8日 星期日

Accidental Eye Ingury

An terrible accident happened to my right eye last week. When I rode the scooter with my friend in Chiayi, the wind suddenly blew strongly. It blew up the leafs on the ground and one of the big leafs flied toward my face directly. My right eye was hit. It was so painful that I went to the doctor after I came back to Taipei. The doctor was shocked at the serious wound in my eye. He wondered how I could I hurt myself like that. "I sat behind my friend on the scooter...the wind blew...then my eye was injured..." I said.
 
The story sounds ridiculous because it seems to take place only in cartoons. How come a person whose eye get hurt seriously only for walking or riding on the street and the wind? And what's worse, it was the second time that the accident of eyes happened to me. The SAME eye got hurt for the SAME reason! Last time was about six year before. The Chinese phrase says that what comes from the sky are bird shit and disaster only. Now I can't agree with it more!   

1 則留言:

  1. Hi Winnie! I am so sorry to hear about your eye injury! I hope you recovered quickly from it. I think the best part of your blog is the title. It is so memorable because now whenever I see your name, I think of your blog title. Your topics are more personal in nature, which is fine, but I think you could have added more photos to your blog for decoration. Good original writing and consistency from the beginning.

    回覆刪除