2014年4月20日 星期日

Comparison between holding an activity and having a part-time job

After a busy week, our team and I finally held the 2014 Rheinpokal successfully. Holding such a large-scale activity is really tiring for me and consume lots of my energy. It's even more exhausting than doing a part-time job in the restaurant. However, as I said, I would like to hold the activity for hundred times rather than do a part-time job in the restaurant. First of all, I faced lots of various challenges in Rheinpokal. I conquered them then improved myself. But a job as a waitress and a clerk in the restaurant is boring and unchangeable after I learned all the skill and got used of my job and the customers. Second, I enjoyed teamwork. Although sometimes we had conflict because of different opinion, we respected each other, being humble and patient to listen to other suggestion. After the argument, we solve the problems together and never forget to apologize to each other for being rude. In contrast, the situation has never taken place in the restaurant I worked. I always feel stressful when my college and I have some problem, which we are unable to solve and have to ask our manager for help. And I feel upset and angry when I am yelled for no reason.

I really hope that June could come sooner because at that time I won't have to work anymore. I learned a lot from the experience of working and it also let me think twice when I start to work in the future.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言